KU Leuven New PhD or Postdoctoral Position in Belgium, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD, Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of Stem Cells, Epigenetics taught at KU Leuven . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Prof. Kian Koh at the Stem Cell Institute is offering New PhD or Postdoctoral Position in Stem Cell and Development Epigenetics. International applicants are eligible to apply for this position.
The Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, also known as KU Leuven or the University of Leuven, is a Dutch-speaking university in Leuven, Flanders, Belgium. KU Leuven is a research-intensive, international university that performs both basic and applied research. It is highly interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary focused and committed to international excellence. She actively works on this together with its research partners at home and abroad.
Position is available to pursue PhD or Postdoctoral programme.
Position is awarded in Stem Cell and Development Epigenetics.
Applicants will be paid salary and benefits based on KU Leuven employment guidelines. PhD scholarships are available for 4 years upon satisfactory evaluation during the first year. Postdoctoral fellows are provided contracts with yearly renewal, although longer-term contracts are available upon successful competition in Belgian national fellowships. The successful candidates must be motivated to apply for competitive extra-mural fellowships
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- You have a Master’s or PhD degree in molecular and cellular biology, biochemistry or a related biomedical field with excellent grades.
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and are motivated to read and write manuscripts and research proposals.
- You have a passion for science and can thrive in an ambitious and highly interdisciplinary environment.
International applicants are eligible to apply for this position.
The mode of application is online.
The application file must include:
- Cover letter containing statement of motivation
- CV (summarizing education, positions and academic work, scientific publications if any)
- Copies of educational certificates and grades
- Name and contact details of 1-2 referees.
Applicants can apply for this job no later than November 15, 2017.
KU Leuven New PhD or Postdoctoral Position in Belgium, 2017 is available to undertake PhD, Post Doctorate level programs at KU Leuven.