The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Japan is currently providing theEvery year, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) offers 300 scholarships to international students across various countries. The courses offered under these scholarships are conducted in English, so there is no requirement for prior knowledge of Japanese to apply. Notably, the ADB scholarship is considered one of the most prestigious fully funded scholarship awards available.
Kyoto University, located in Kyoto, Japan, is a renowned national university. It holds the distinction of being the second oldest university in Japan and is recognized as one of the top-ranked universities in Asia. As one of Japan's National Seven Universities, Kyoto University has a strong focus on research and has gained a reputation as a leading research-oriented institution in Asia. Its track record includes producing world-class researchers, with 19 Nobel Prize laureates, 2 Fields medalists, and one Gauss Prize winner among its alumni. Kyoto University boasts the highest number of Nobel laureates among all universities in Asia. Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan. This scholarship opportunity is open to international students from around the world. The ADB Japan scholarship is a fully funded program that supports individuals in pursuing a master's degree at Kyoto University. One of the benefits of this scholarship is that there is no application fee required. Both Kyoto University and the Asian Development Bank are jointly offering this scholarship, which provides a two-year master's degree program.
Kyoto University Fully Funded ADB Scholarship 2023-24, Japan. is available to undertake Masters level programs at Kyoto University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
The Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan is a fully funded scholarship program provided by the Asian Development Bank. The scholarship covers all expenses associated with studying at Kyoto University, including:
- Complete tuition fee coverage
- Accommodation expenses
- Subsistence allowance, which includes housing allowance
- Student medical and accident insurance
- Books allowance
- Economy class air travel tickets
- Visa fees, airport taxes, and luggage allowance
- Thesis/research allowance
- Costs for photocopying, school supplies, typing and computer charges, postage, communications, binding charges, local travel, and accommodation for out-of-town trips.
All of these expenses are covered by the Asian Development Bank, ensuring that selected scholars can focus on their studies without financial burden.
This scholarship is open to international students of all nationalities.
To be eligible for the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Citizenship: Applicants must hold nationality in one of the ADB member countries listed above.
- Education: A Bachelor's degree or its equivalent with an outstanding academic record is required.
- Work Experience: Applicants should have a minimum of two years of full-time professional working experience acquired after obtaining a university degree, at the time of application.
- Age Limit: Applicants must be under the age of 35 at the time of application. However, in certain cases where the program is intended for senior officials and managers, the age limit is extended to 45 years old.
- Commitment: Applicants must agree to return to their home country upon completing the program.
These criteria ensure that the selected candidates possess the necessary qualifications, experience, and commitment to benefit from the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship and contribute to their home countries' development.
To apply for the Kyoto University ADB Scholarship 2023-24 in Japan, an Online Application System is available. Applicants should navigate to the designated countries section, click on Japan, and then search for Kyoto University. Detailed Application Guidelines and the Official Advertisement Link can be accessed using the provided link below.