LASALLE Scholarships for Masters of Arts Programme in Singapore is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Applications are invited for LASALLE Scholarship for Masters of Arts program for the January 2016 intake. Scholarship is designed to identify the most talented new Masters students with excellent academic achievements, strong leadership potential, and passion for the arts. The scholarship includes The scholarship up to a maximum of S$5,000 will be awarded for the entire MA program. The application deadline is 11 November 2015.
LASALLE College of the Arts in Singapore.
Scholarships are awarded for Masters of Arts programme.
Scholarships are available to pursue masters degree program.
To be eligible for the scholarship applicants must be:
- All nationalities
- Applicants must have been offered a place in a Masters of Arts program for the January 2016 intake
- Non-recipients of any other scholarships or bursaries/financial aid awarded by external organisations
Students of all nationalities are eligible for these scholarship.
What does it cover:
The scholarship up to a maximum of S$5,000 will be awarded for the entire MA program.
- Impressive academic record with portfolio/audition/interviews or other criteria as may be laid down from time-to-time
- Outstanding performance track record and/or relevant experience in their chosen field
- Ability to demonstrate engagement in chosen field with activities outside of coursework, such as participation and/or achievements in external activities
- High level of maturity and strong leadership qualities
Applicants will be notified of the outcome of award by end December 2015.
Applications are to be submitted via post to LASALLE College of the Arts, Division of Student Administration.
The application deadline is 11 November 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application