Leadership Foundation USA IWF Fellows Program 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Leadership Foundation USA IWF Fellows Program 2015
Applications are invited for IWF Fellows Program available for emerging women leaders for executive development programs worldwide. The fellowship program offers creative and multi-disciplinary training for a total of 20 days at Harvard Business School and INSEAD campuses in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi (UAE). In addition to their leadership training, each fellow is matched with an IWF member who serves as her mentor and coach during the program year, a chance for the fellows to garner personal insights and advice from women at the top of their fields.
- The training aimed at developing leadership and strategic management capabilities.
Scholarship can be taken at:
- The fellowship program offers creative and multi-disciplinary training for a total of 20 days at Harvard Business School and INSEAD.
- Abu Dhabi (UAE)
The Leadership Foundation Fellows Program Selection Committee will choose Fellows using the following guidelines:
- Substantive professional/work experience and significant direct accomplishments.
- Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, recommendations, and essays.
- Current and potential leadership, indicated by professional, volunteer, and other activities, as well as through recommendations.
- Strength of character, motivation, and commitment to goals.
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and programs of the Leadership Foundation Fellows Program during the fellowship year, as well as a commitment to the Legacy component of the program.
- Fellows are not recent college graduates or even recent graduates of advanced degree programs. The optimal Fellows candidate will have achieved considerable success in her field, yet would benefit from this program.
- Expectation of at least 10 years of continuing professional activity and leadership contribution following the fellowship. Candidates are judged, in part, on their ability to leverage and maximize the fellowship over time.
Duration of award(s):
- It is a 20 days fellows program.
- Tuition for the Fellows Program is $27,500 USD. The Fellows Program tuition includes:
- One week of Orientation, specialized Fellows Program training
- Registration fees for IWF’s World Leadership Conference
- Customized training at Harvard Business School
- Customized training at INSEAD
- Expenses associated with visits to the Fellow’s IWF Mentor
- All meals and accommodations
- All course materials
- All ground transportation (air travel is not included)
The Leadership Foundation seeks to select a geographically, culturally, ethnically, and professionally diverse group of women who have established themselves in their spheres of interest. Within the context of reviewing “Program Eligibility Requirements,” the Leadership Foundation looks for evidence of the following traits (principally as expressed on the recommendation forms by those recommending the candidate): Leadership, Authority, Professional potential, Writing ability (communication skills), Quality of oral expressions (communication skills), Motivation, Character, Commitment to goals, Professional integrity, Ability to work with others, Commitment to civic, community, and volunteer activities, Intellectual ability and Sense of humor.
Application Deadline: 01 June 2015
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of Foundation
Share this Scholarship for Others