Leiden University Netherlands CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Scholarships for Recent Graduates of Central European University, 2019 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarships Description: The Leiden University offers two full scholarships to recent graduates of Central European University (CEU), who wish to follow a master program in a field relating to governance, sustainable development and social transformation, in order to foster their academic development and professional career.
The University wishes to create an increasingly attractive and challenging working climate for top academics and young researchers that is guided by quality and excellence. Our research will continue to meet the highest international standards of quality and academic integrity.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a Master degree.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Humanities, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioral Sciences.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship consists of:
- Waiver of the tuition fee for one academic year
- Monthly stipend of € 1,164 (for a period of 10 months)
- Reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720)
- Reimbursement of residence permit fee (max. € 350)
Eligible Nationalities: The Leiden-CEU Presidium Liberates Scholarship is open for all nationalities (except the Dutch nationality).
1. In prior academic education abroad, the student must have achieved excellent study results which are relevant to the Master program for which the student wishes to enrol. Leiden University will only review the scholarship applications which are pre-selected by the Central European University, Budapest.
2. The Leiden-CEU Presidium Liberates Scholarship is open for all nationalities (except the Dutch nationality). The student will not be eligible for support under the Dutch system of studies financiering (study grants and loans).
3. The student has been admitted (un)conditionally to a Master program at Leiden University.
4. The student will submit a letter of motivation of max. 500 words, motivating why he/she should be awarded the scholarship.
5. At the time of application, you must be registered as a student at CEU.]
6. You must obtain your degree from CEU in the academic year prior to the start of your Master’s program at Leiden University.
Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Deadline: 16 February 2019