Lewis-Clark State College, International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarships , USA is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Lewis-Clark State College . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Lewis-Clark State College is glad to offer international student scholarships at Lewis-Clark State College. The college offers international out-of-state tuition scholarships to qualified international students.
The scholarship amount can increase, dependent upon your cumulative GPA at the end of each semester. To receive the award for the duration of enrollment at LCSC you must meet the following requirements: maintain a 2.5 semester GPA, complete 12 or more credits each semester and volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester.
Scholarship Provider: Lewis-Clark State is a public undergraduate college with a three-part mission of academic programs, career & technical education programs, and community programs. LCSC is often described as a public institution with the feel and quality of a private college.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for the undergraduate level course.
Available Subject: The scholarships are available for all subject.
Scholarship Benefits: Full out-of-state tuition scholarship
Eligible Nationalities: Freshman students from all countries are invited to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Interested students should submit a one-page statement describing their educational goals and reasons for choosing LCSC.
- Students must meet the following requirements: maintain a 2.5 semester GPA, complete 12 or more credits each semester and volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester.
- Maintain a minimum 5-semester grade point average
- Enroll in 12 or more credits each semester
- Volunteer a minimum of 10 hours per semester
- Are not fully-funded by a sponsoring agency
- Are not already receiving a full out-of-state tuition scholarship
- All scholarships require a General Application, paper or online, must be submitted by the March 1 deadline.
- The International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarship is a renewable semester award.
- No need to apply! All students are considered automatically for this scholarship.
All students who are considered for this scholarship application will check out through the given link: http://www.lcsc.edu/international/scholarships/
Deadline: March 1, 2019
Lewis-Clark State College, International Out-of-State Tuition Scholarships , USA is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at Lewis-Clark State College.