Lincoln University New Zealand-International Taught Master Merit Scholarships is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Sports, Tourism, Rural Development, Agriculture, Disaster Risk Reduction, Agribusiness taught at Lincoln University New Zealand The deadline of the scholarhip is 01 Apr 2021.
Lincoln University is offering the International Taught Master Merit Scholarships to international students applying for Masters degree studies, on the basis of academic ability or achievement. Other factors such as personal qualities, financial need, where you live and the course of study that you choose, may be taken into consideration.
Lincoln University New Zealand-International Taught Master Merit Scholarships is available to undertake Masters level programs at Lincoln University New Zealand.
Eligible 180-credit taught Masters programme (see below)
students from any nationality are eligible to apply.
NZ$10,000, to be applied to the towards the overall cost of your study, in the following Masters degree programmes:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance• Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management• Master of Tourism Management
- Master of International Rural Development.NZ$7000, to be applied to the towards the overall cost of your study, in the following Masters degree programmes:
- Master of Applied Computing (November intake only)
- Master of Pest Management• Master of Precision Agriculture
- Master of Science in Food Innovation• Master of Environment Management & Policy
- Master of Management in Agribusiness• Master of Management in Agricultural System
- Master of Wine and Viticulture (February only)
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience.
Scholarship applicants must have at least a GPA of a B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree.
The application deadline for studies commencing the Spring semester 2021 is 1 November 2020, whilst that for the Fall semester 2021, is 1 April 2021. The university’s rolling admissions process, however, allows it to evaluate applications as they are received. Applications for financial aid and room assignments are made on a first come, first-served basis. Please contact the university to double check if there is an application deadline for the International Taught Master Merit Scholarships.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.