Loughborough University Vice-Chancellor’s Research Scholarships in UK, 2017-2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Loughborough University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
New Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarship offers a 20% tuition fee scholarship for PhD study to high caliber students who achieved a first-class undergraduate degree (or international equivalent).
Loughborough University is a public research university located in the market town of Loughborough, Leicestershire, in the East Midlands of England.
Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD degree programme at Loughborough University.
Scholarships are awarded in all subjects offered by the Loughborough University.
Number of Awards:
Up to 30 Scholarships are available in the first instance, for the academic year 2017/18.
20% tuition fee scholarships are available.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Applicants must hold a first class undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
- The scheme will be available for new PhD students starting on or after October 2017.
- Applicants must be entirely self-funded (without external funding, e.g. scholarships or sponsorships). The Vice Chancellor’s Research Scholarship cannot be combined with any other University discounts or awards, (for example, the Alumni Bursary).
- Both full time and part time applicants are eligible, as are UK, EU and overseas students.
- Up to 30 Scholarships are available in the first instance, for the academic year 2017/18.
- The initial deadline for applications will be 31 July 2017.
UK/EU and overseas students are eligible to apply.
Applicants can apply for this scholarship by including the following reference code on your application: VCScholarship2017
The initial deadline for applications will be July 31, 2017.