MA Bursary at University of the Arts London in UK 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .MA Bursary
for UK/EU and International Students, University of the Arts London is offering a MA bursary of £5000 for one UK/EU and international student. This bursary is awarded to student progressing from the BA (Hons) Cordwainers Fashion Bags and Accessories: Product Design and Development or BA (Hons) Cordwainers Footwear: Product Design and Development to the MA Fashion Artefact or MA Fashion Footwear courses at London College of Fashion. Applications are open to those unable to finance themselves through postgraduate study and who will benefit from further study to realise their full potential. All applications must be received by 22nd June, 2015.
University of the Arts London in UK.
Bursary is awarded to study MA Fashion Artefact or MA Fashion Footwear courses.
Bursary is available for pursuing full time MA programme at the London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London.
To be eligible for a Cordwainers Bursary, applicants must be:
- Accepted on the full-time MA Fashion Artefact or MA Fashion Footwear courses at the London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London and
- Be a 2015 graduate from:
- BA (Hons) Cordwainers Fashion Bags and Accessories: Product Design and Development or
- BA (Hons) Cordwainers Footwear: Product Design and Development and
- Applicants must progress from BA directly to MA with no year gap.
UK/EU and international students can apply for this MA bursary.
What does it cover:
The Cordwainers MA Progression Bursary will provide one bursary of £5,000. The bursary costs are acknowledged as follows:
- £3,000 towards living, expenses and subsistence
- £2,000 towards materials, tools and manufacture
The bursary will be awarded in two termly instalments of £2500 each in the autumn term and the spring term.
Applications will be initially assessed by University of the Arts London Student Funding Service based on the financial information supplied in your application and ranked according to financial need. Applications shortlisted as a result of the above process will then be forwarded onto a selection panel at the London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London for shortlisting by ascertaining the academic potential of each application.
The Panel will request for shortlisted applicants to attend an interview at University of the Arts London. Interviews will be held in late June 2015. Exact date and location of the interviews to be confirmed via email to all shortlisted applicants.
All applicants will be informed of the final decision via email.
Applications must be made online. In addition to the online application form, you will need to send the following supplementary material:
- An electronic portfolio sent via dropbox to scholarshipapplications-at-arts.ac.uk containing 1 PDF document which must include: title page with your name and course title; introductory page of no more than 500words explaining your work; a page documenting studio methodologies from your BA final major project; 15 images or less with each image clearly labelled showing the; title of publication/image; date of publication and size of original work
Your portfolio should be an example of what you consider to be your best work for the Selection Panel to review. You can submit the same pieces of work which were used for your course application
- A copy of your most up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An academic or professional reference
- A copy of your passport
- Last three months bank statements
- Evidence of financial hardship
- Evidence of medical condition (where appropriate)
The application deadline is 22nd June, 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in UK