MA Scholarships in International Development Studies at Chulalongkorn University in Thailand, 2017-2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of international development studies taught at Chulalongkorn University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Master of Arts in International Development Studies (MAIDS), Faculty of Political Science, Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand is offering scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for students who wish to pursue a master’s degree in the field of international development.
The course aims to enable students to gain practical experience in development through internships, field visits, and projects based in the community.
The Master of Arts in International Development Studies Program (MAIDS) is the first of its kind at Chulalongkorn University.
Scholarships are available to pursue master’s degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study international development studies.
Number of Scholarships:
- POLSCI-ASEAN-MAIDS Scholarships: This scholarship is offered for 1 Thai student and 1 non-Thai student.
- POLSCI-CACCPSA Scholarships: The scholarship will cover the entire tuition fee and program fee for the successful candidate.
- Promoting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Scholarships: This scholarship offers full support for candidates’ tuition and program fees.
- For prospective students from Myanmar, please see the “Heinrich Boell Scholarships”. Full support for two students are available.
- The Scholarship from the Graduate School, Chulalongkorn University to commemorate The Celebrations on the Auspicious Occasion of Her Royal Highness Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn’s 5th Cycle ( 60th) Birthday.
Five scholarship are awarded and For Scholarship, the application can be made only after receiving an acceptance letter from the MAIDS program.
- POLSCI-ASEAN-MAIDS Scholarships: 2 Scholarships
- POLSCI-CACCPSA Scholarships: 2 Scholarships
- Promoting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Scholarships: 1 Scholarship
- The Master of Arts Program in International Development Studies (MAIDS) annually offers a scholarship for applicants from the ten ASEAN member countries titled “POLSCI-ASEAN-MAIDS Scholarship.”
- This year, the MAIDS program offers one scholarship, “POLSCI-CACCPSA Scholarship,” for a Thai applicant who intends to do their Thesis on the topic of Climate Change.
- For Myanmar and Vietnamese nationals, you are welcome to apply for the scholarship, “Promoting Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainable Development Goals (SDG).”
Thai and international students can apply for these scholarships.
Applications can be sent by post or via email.
The application deadline is April 30, 2017.