Malaysian Government International Scholarships for Graduate Students 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Malaysian Government is offering Graduate level Scholarships to International students from all around the world under title of Malaysian International Scholarships 2015. This is a fully funded scholarship. You will Get a chance to live and study in Malaysia.
Malaysian International Scholarships (MIS)
Fully funded Scholarship.
Each scholarship consists of:-
Subjects/ Field of Study:
- Air tickets from recipient’s capital city to Malaysia
- An approved tuition fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
- Annual grant for books and internal travel
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Installation and Termination grant
- Thesis allowance
Field of studies are in the following priority areas:
- Science and Engineering
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Economics and Islamic Finance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Biosecurity and Food Safety
- Infrastructure and Utility
- Environmental Studies
- Health, EXCLUDING nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy
Postgraduate (masters, PhD, Postdoctoral) level Scholarships will be awarded under Malaysian International Scholarships (MIS) 2015
Awarding Institution/ Country/ :
Government of Malaysia
International students belonging to any country are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for the Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS), applicants must fit the following criteria:-
How to Apply:
- Not be more than 40 years (postgraduate) and 45 years (postdoctoral) of age during application.
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Masters Degree applicants and for PhD candidates must possess CGPA 3.5/4.0 or very good result at Masters degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study. In addition, for post-doctoral programme, the selection will be evaluated based on the number of books produced, refereed/non refereed journals, portfolio and patent copyright. The Post-Doctoral candidate must have excellent reputation in research and possesses knowledge related to the research to be carried out.
- Took one of the following English Language Proficiency Test not more than two years before the date of application. The list of tests and minimum scores required:
- IELTS Academic Test with a score of at least 6.5; or
- TOEFL paper-based test with a score of at least 580 or computer-based test with a score of at least 230 or internet-based test with a score at least 92.
[caption id="attachment_21150" align="alignright" width="170"] Malaysian Government International Graduate Scholarships[/caption]
- In excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by the applicants
- Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the field of studies
- Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the universities in Malaysia).
To apply, please ensure that you have already applied to
and been accepted into any of the public or private universities in Malaysia.
All applications for scholarships are made ONLINE through the Ministry of Higher Education’s website
; involving a 3-step process with registration of personal details and filling an online application
form (Step 1), attaching printed application form
with several requested documents (Step 2), and finally, submitting all documents after scanning them in pdf format.
It is important to visit the official site (link to it is below) for complete details and information on how to apply.
Applications will be considered according to the following selection criteria:-
- High-level academic achievement.
- The quality of the research proposal and it’s potential contribution towards advancement of technology and human well being.
- Excellent communication, writing and reading skills in English Language.
31 March 2015
For further Information: