MaMaSELF Scholarships, Europe 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
MaMaSELF Scholarships, Europe 2017
European Union Erasmus Mundus is inviting applications for MaMaSELF Scholarships. These scholarships are available for both European and non-European students. MaMaSELF is a two year European Master program in Materials Science, which aims to teach the application of “Large Scale Facilities” for the characterisation and development of materials.
The European Union’s Erasmus Mundus programme aims to enhance quality in higher education through scholarships and academic co-operation between the EU and the rest of the world.
All non-native speakers must demonstrate their English proficiency e.g. with a test result in the International English Testing System (IELTS).
- Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Material Science.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers your travel and living expenses and tuition fees in Europe for the full duration of the course.
Scholarship for Non-EU students (Partner countries): 21,000€ / year. The exact amount of the Erasmus Mundus grant depends on from the distance to the Consortium University, after distance calculation, the final amount of the grant will be between 41000 and 43000 euros for the two years of the program. The amount is calculated in relation to the distance (Scholarship holder whose residence is situated at less than 4000 km from Rennes or at 4000 km or more).
Scholarship for EU students (Program countries): 20,000 € for the two academic years
Scholarship can be taken in Europe
- These Erasmus Mundus scholarships are awarded to the best students on a competitive basis.
- To be a citizen of a third-country (all countries other than the 28 the EU Member States, the EEA-EFTA states (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and the candidate countries for accession to the EU. Not residing in any UE Member State or participating country.
- Students from Turkey can apply for a scholarship with the European countries.
To have not carried out his/her main activity (studies, work, etc.) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the EU Member States or participating countries.
Eligible Nationalities: Students from all countries can apply to apply for Erasmus Mundus Masters Programme.
Category A students: Students belonging to all countries of the world with the exception of the 28 European Union Member (Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain; France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom) and former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey.
Category B students: Students coming from the 28 European Union Member (Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Ireland, Greece, Spain; France, Croatia, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Hungary, Malta, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Finland, Sweden, United Kingdom) and former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Turkey.
Entrance Requirement: Students must have
- A Bachelor (180 ECTS) in Materials Science or related disciplines : Chemistry, Physics, Geo-science,…
- Proof of good English competencies, e.g. TOEFL CBT 230 and PBT 550 IBT 80 / IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, except for applicants native from English-speaking countries and for students having been educated in English at secondary or/and university. Students who intend to have a mobility at TUM must have the following level for admission at TUM : TOEFL IBT 88, CBT 234/ PBT 605
English Language Requirement: All non-native speakers must demonstrate their English proficiency e.g. with a test result in the International English Testing System (IELTS). In case your education was in English, please provide instead of the IELTS or TOEFL a certificate from your University stating that your lectures were in English.
Application Procedure: Students must apply online on the Mamaself application site. Documents required for the application
- Bachelor degree (with certified English translation)
- Transcripts (with translation)
- English competencies certificate
- Reference letters
Deadline: The application deadline for non-European students is 29 January 2017 and for European students is 26 February 2017.