Marie Curie Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship at University of Graz in Austria, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Post Doctorate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Graz . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Applications are invited for Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships at the University of Graz (Austria). International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The University of Cagliari is a university in Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy. It was founded in 1606 and is organized in 11 faculties. The University has about 36,000 enrolled students, a teaching staff of over 1,200 and a technical-administrative staff of about 1,300 people. University students of Cagliari manage a web radio UnicaRadio.it.
At the moment the University of Cagliari is one of the largest enterprises in the Region of Sardinia, thanks to its international policy, studies and its numerous agreements with prestigious universities in Europe and around the world.
Degree Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
Fellowship is awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
This is how the University of Graz will help you to apply for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within the Marie Sk?odowska-Curie Actions (MSCAs):
- Receive up to 400 € for your travel costs to Austria
- Attend a free intensive workshop on the application for MSCA – IFs in Graz
- Boost your chances by getting to know in person your mentor and possibilities
International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Approval of a mentor at the University of Graz.
- Fulfilment of the eligibility criteria for an IF
- o You have not lived in Austria for more than 12 months in the past 3 years prior to the deadline
- o You are an „experienced researcher“ (PhD or at least 4 years of full-time research experience) Attendance of the workshop in Graz (7th of June 2018)
- Submission of a proposal with the University of Graz as host organization in the call of 2018
- Be among the first 20 candidates to register for the incentive and fulfil the other requirements.
This is how the University of Graz will help you to apply for an Individual Fellowship (IF) within the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCAs):
September 12, 2018