- To develop human resources that will contribute to the socio-economic advancement of developing countries.
- To train key government experts in the fields of economic policy and development needed by the developing countries.
- To share Korea’s economic development experience and train experts who can contribute to global economic development
- Be a government officially with a Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Have a good command of both spoken and written English
- Be preferable under 40 years of age.
- Not be a person who has withdrawn from KOICA’s scholarship program.
- Have not participated in KOICA’s scholarship program or any of the Korean government’s scholarship program before (Master’s degree program)
Deadline: 20 April 2015
The details of the Application procedure are given on HEC website, click here.