Master of Energy Studies Scholarship Australia 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Energy Studies taught at University of Queensland . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Master of Energy Studies Scholarship Australia 2016
The University of Queensland is offering a number of scholarships for international and domestic candidates to study the Master of Energy Studies commencing in Semester 1, 2017.
The Master of Energy Studies provides the opportunity for individuals to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of energy systems, responsible business practice and contemporary energy challenges.
UQ Business School is independently ranked as one of the top business schools in Australia and amongst the leading institutions worldwide. Based in Brisbane, it brings together over 130 subject experts with over 8,000 students and offers a wide range of degree programs and executive education.
Applicant must have IELTS overall 6.5; writing 6, reading 6, speaking 6, and listening 6.
Scholarships are available for pursuing masters programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of energy studies.
Up to six scholarships are offered, including
Scholarship can be taken in
- One full tuition fee scholarship (up to $52,500)
- One tuition fee scholarship (up to $26,500)
- Four partial tuition fee scholarships (up to $5,000)
All scholarship candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognised institution;
- At least three years of professional experience (paid work or volunteering experience) relevant to the program and following the completion of an undergraduate degree; and
- International candidates must also demonstrate English language proficiency
Scholarships are open to both Australian and international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicant must hold an approved minimum 3-year undergraduate degree in a relevant field of study from an internationally recognised institution; hold the appropriate academic English language skills as demonstrated by an officially recognised test of English proficiency, as per UQ guidelines; 3-5 years practical experience in a related field is required.
English Language Requirement: Applicant must have IELTS overall 6.5; writing 6, reading 6, speaking 6, and listening 6.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
The application deadline is 1st September 2016.