Grants are provided in the field of;
- Rural Development
- Environmental Technology and Engineering
- Advanced Studies in European Law
- Marine Biodiversity and Conservation
- Plant Biotechnology
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Photonics Science and Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Technology for Integrated Water Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
The grants are available for pursuing Master Degree Programme.
- Ghent University provides Master Grants to candidates from developing countries who wish to obtain a master’s degree at Ghent University.
- Applicants who already received a Master Grant in the past are not eligible.
- You have to have a bachelor degree when you submit your application.Benefit:
- The grant consists of an insurance, an allowance of 1000 euro per month.
- An installation fee of 500€.
- A refund of the yearly tuition fee with a maximum of 80€.
Maximum 2 years.
There are 10 Ten scholarships can be awarded.
- Applicants have to send an e-mail with some personal details. They receive an e-mail of confirmation and an application form. Then they have to send a copy by post (the procedure slightly differs for new and already admitted students and each subject).
- The recommendations are based on:
- The qualifications of the applicant for the master grant (this also implies that the chances of overly qualified candidates might increase).
- Students who successfully follow the first year of a Master Grant programme at Ghent University may have a higher chance of selection.
- There is no strict age limit; altough applicants below 40 years are preferred.
- The significance of the master’s programme for the student’s country.
- Validation of the knowledge in the student’s country.
- The student’s nationality (see nationality).
- The motivation of the applicant.
Application Deadline: 24 Dec 2014
Please Click Here to visit the Official website of University.
Share this Scholarship for others