Master Scholarships at Institute of Neurosciences of Alicante in Spain, 2017/18 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Neuroscience taught at Institute of Neurosciences of Alicante . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The “Institute of Neurosciences of Alicante” is offering five international scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year. Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme in Neuroscience.
The “Institute of Neurosciences of Alicante” (IN) was formally founded in February 1990 by the Valencian Regional Government (Generalidad Valenciana), as a University Institute assigned to the University of Alicante. The objectives of that institute were to develop different scientific activities in addition to research, such as a PhD Program, conferences and seminars, and to establish and manage common services and budgets.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Neuroscience. Topics focus on the research agenda of the Instituto de Neurociencias (IN): developmental, molecular, cellular and systems neurobiology.
Scholarships of 4500 € (500 €/month) + Costs of Master registration (aprox. 2000 €) value will be awarded.
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 5 scholarships will be awarded.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- The call is open to candidates of all nationalities
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Psychology of courses 2015-16 or 2016-2017
- Average record above 8,5/10
- Pre-registration to UMH – Master of Neuroscience
- Mobility and previous research experience are very positively valued in this call
Scholarships are open to students of all nationalities.
Just send us (so_scholar-at-umh.es) before April the 30th 2017:
- Passport (pdf version).
- CV (no longer that one page).
- Academic records (Bachelor’s degree, up-to-date official length in academic years, subjects and marks).
- A letter of motivation (in English, no longer that one page), including up to three, preferred PIs to supervise your Master research work.
Scholarship application deadline is April 30, 2017.