Master Scholarships for US and International Students at MIIS, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (MIIS) is offering a variety of competitive scholarships toward master’s programs for both US and international students.
The Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (MIIS), formerly known as the Monterey Institute of International Studies, is an American graduate school within Middlebury College, a private university located in Middlebury, Vermont.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
Eligible Nationalities: Both US and international students are eligible to apply.
Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- Online application, which includes the following:
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Personal scholarship statement
- Undergraduate transcripts
- One letter of recommendation (two preferred)
- Interview in person or via Skype
- GRE or GMAT scores (not required)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required only for non-native English speakers, minimum preferred scores vary by program)
- Second language proficiency (requirements vary by program)
The mode of applying is online.