Masters Scholarship in Computer Science at University of Jinan in China, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Computer Science taught at University of Jinan . The deadline of the scholarship is .
School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is seeking highly motivated MS students with three years’ support of scholarship (Chinese Government Scholarship, Shandong Government Scholarship, UJN President Scholarship, etc.). Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
The University of Jinan is a university in Jinan, Shandong province, China.University of Jinan is a comprehensive university under the administration of Shandong Province and Jinan City, with the former as the main administrator.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available for masters degree programme.
Scholarship is available in Computer Science at the University of Jinan.
Number of Awards:
The scholarship will cover the followings:
- A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
- Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies, or Mathematics;
- Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking);
- Have excellent academic back ground, preferably GPA 3.5 and above.
Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
Each applicant should submit his/her
- Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List below. Application without clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
- Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.);
- Academic transcripts;
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
- Study plan in University of Jinan.
Please send the required materials to email: ise_global-at-ujn.edu.cn & ise.ujn.global-at-gmail.com.
The application deadline is April 20, 2017.