Masters Scholrship Programme at MIB Trieste School of Management in Italy, 2017 is open for European Union Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Insurance Management, Risk Management taught at MIB School of Management Trieste . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: In memory of Diego Garcia-Sastre Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. offers 100% scholarship to pursue Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management. Citizens of member countries of the European Union are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management (Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
Degree Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing the master programme at the MIB School of Management of Trieste.
Available Subject: Scholarship is awarded to pursue Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship covers the whole tuition fee (€ 22.000).
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Citizens of member countries of theEuropean Union;
- Academic degree in Economics or in quantitative subject (e.g.: Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Actuarial and Statistical Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering);
- Good working knowledge ofEnglish and of an another foreign language in addition to their mother tongue;
- Less than 28 years old as of 31st December 2017.
Eligible Nationality: Citizens of member countries of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and UK) are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Application Procedure: Application process:
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and type “Yes” in the field “Would you like to apply for a Scholarship” and insert “Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship” in the Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship.
- Submit the Application form*
Deadline: The application online must be submitted by August 15, 2017.