MBA, EMBA and MFin Scholarships at University of Cambridge in UK, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of Management taught at St Catharine's College, Cambridge . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The St Catharine’s College, Cambridge is offering up to 5 scholarships worth £10,000. Scholarships are available for the MBA, MFin and EMBA programme.
The St Catharine’s College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge. Founded in 1473 as Katharine Hall, it adopted its current name in 1860. The college is nicknamed “Catz”.
Scholarships are available for the MBA, MFin and EMBA programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field Management Studies.
The College offers up to 5 scholarships worth £10,000 each to outstanding candidates for the MBA, MFin and EMBA.
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 5 scholarships are available.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- First class degree, GPA of at least 3.7 (out of 4) or equivalent from a recognised university
- Minimum GMAT score of 700 (MBA only)
- 3 years’ full-time post-graduation work experience (MBA and EMBA only)
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should apply for admission to the Cambridge MBA, EMBA or MFin in the normal way via the Cambridge Judge Business School (CJBS), but must also send a covering letter with their application form explaining in no more than 300 words the contribution they expect to make to business and society in the future.
- All applicants who are made an offer of admission to the MBA, MFin or EMBA programme will be considered for the Scholarship separately by St Catharine’s College. Scholarships are conditional on the applicant taking up the offer of admission to the MBA, EMBA or MFin programme.
- To apply for a scholarship, you should send your completed application (including two academic references, supporting documents and covering letter) so that it is received by the Judge Business School by February 27, 2018. Awards will normally be announced at the end of March.
The application deadline is February 27, 2018.
MBA, EMBA and MFin Scholarships at University of Cambridge in UK, 2018 is available to undertake MBA level programs at St Catharine's College, Cambridge.