MBA International Scholarships at Newcastle University in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows MBA level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at Newcastle University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Newcastle University is offering MBA scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available to outstanding students entering the full-time MBA programme in 2017.
Newcastle University is a public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England. The university can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery, established in 1834, and to the College of Physical Science, founded in 1871.
Applicants must hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if their first language is not English.
Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Tuition fee scholarships of £10,000 will be awarded to high achieving MBA candidates.
Student will be considered for an MBA Leadership Scholarship during our admissions process, at the point of interview. Student must also meet the following criteria:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the full-time MBA
- Have substantive managerial experience, normally of at least 6 years
- Can demonstrate strong leadership experience, credentials and a positive career trajectory to date (through their application and at interview)
- Ideally hold the equivalent of a UK 1st Class or 2:1 honours degree and have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Perform exceptionally at interview across all competency areas
- Hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if their first language is not English. Only candidates that meet the criteria for direct entry onto the MBA programme will be considered.
UK and international students can apply for MBA scholarships.
: A 2:1 honours degree, or international equivalent.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if their first language is not English.
How to Apply:
Students do not need to apply for these scholarships. All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and hold offers will be considered at the point of interview. Students will need to provide
- Academic transcripts
- A personal statement
- English language test results (if applicable)
- Two referees
The course starts in September. There is no application closing date for this course.