MBA Scholarships at GLOBIS University, Japan 2017 is open for . The scholarship allows Masters, MBA level programm(s) in the field of taught at GLOBIS University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
MBA Scholarships at GLOBIS University, Japan 2017
The Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University is offering MBA Scholarships. These scholarships are available for non-Japanese applicants who wish to study at GLOBIS in 2017. GLOBIS Scholarships are available to students who demonstrate the potential to contribute to the GLOBIS community through strong academic performance and exceptional leadership qualities. The Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University is a graduate business school in Tokyo, Japan. Their mission is to develop visionary leaders who create and innovate societies. The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- The scholarship can cover up to 50% of the tuition.
Note: The scholarship amount does not cover the following fees and expenses: additional tuition for long-term enrollment, non-GLOBIS textbooks, extra-curricular expenses (ex. camp-based elective classes) and living expenses.
Scholarship can be taken in Japan
Eligibility Criteria: To receive a scholarship, applicants must adhere to the following conditions:
- Enrol in MBA, Hybrid, Part-time, On-Campus and Online (English), GLOBIS University in 2017
- Successfully complete the requirements for graduation
- Make continuous efforts to accomplish what is stated in your scholarship essay and contribute to the program
Eligible Nationalities: Non-Japanese applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirement: Applicants to GLOBIS University need to satisfy the following requirements at the time of entrance. If applicants do not meet one or more requirements, they will be required to undergo a Preliminary Screening.
- Be at least 22 years of age
- Have at least two years of full-time work experience
- Meet one of the following criteria:
(1) Received a bachelor’s degree from a recognised college or university.
(2) Completed a 16-year curriculum of school education in an institution outside of Japan and possess a degree equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
(3) Received confirmation from GLOBIS University that academic capacity is equivalent to that of a university or college graduate.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
Application Procedure: Please submit the scholarship essay along with GLOBIS application information on the Online Admission System. The required components for complete application packet are as follows:-
- Personal Data (required for all)
- Photo (required for all)
- Letter of Recommendation (required for all)
- Transcript (required for all)
- Certificate of Graduation
- Evidence of English Ability
- Essays (required for all)
- GMAT/GRE Score Report (optional)
- CV (optional)
- Statement of Financial Resources (all non-Japanese applicants)
Deadline: The application deadline is September 27, 2016.
MBA Scholarships at GLOBIS University, Japan 2017 is available to undertake Masters, MBA level programs at GLOBIS University.