MBA Skoll Scholarships at University of Oxford in UK is open for International Students The scholarship allows Masters, MBA level programm(s) in the field of Business Administration taught at University of Oxford The deadline of the scholarhip is expired at 10 Jan 2020.
Degree Level: MBA at Said Business School, University of Oxford.
Available Subjects: Masters of Business Administration.
Scholarship Benefits: Its a fully funded scholarship. The scholarship covers the full costs of tuition and college fees for the MBA programme as well as partial living expenses based on need, up to an additional £14,777.
Eligible Nationalities: International and Local students from UK are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
1. Entrepreneurial action
- • You have identified opportunities and taken action in order to make positive social impact
- • You have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches. For example, you could have:
- – Started or grown a social venture
- – OR led the expansion of a social impact initiative within an organisation
- – OR been tackling a specific social/environmental issue, through a core thread that unites your work
2. Creating impact with a focus on systems change
- • You can demonstrate the outcomes and impact of your entrepreneurial action
- • Your impact addresses unjust systems and practise in your area of work
3. Personal qualities of a social entrepreneur
- • You are a force for positive change
- • You are single-minded and persistent, with a willingness to fail and start again
- • You have bias toward action
- • You have a tendency to explore your environment for opportunities and resources
- • You have a willingness to take personal, and sometimes financial, risks
- • You develop networks and leverage members to pursue mutual goals
- • You have apprenticed with the problem* or experienced the problem you are trying to solve
4. The Oxford MBA is critical to your career trajectory
- • You can demonstrate why business education is essential in helping to develop your work/impact at this stage
5. Financial need
- • You are in a position where the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden
- • You can demonstrate the need for the Scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
To be considered for the scholarship, you must connect with Skoll Centre to register your interest in the Scholarship. Apply for the Oxford Saïd MBA during stages 1, 2, or 3 (including submitting your Skoll Scholarship essays) by 6 September 2019, 1 November 2019, or 10 January 2020, respectively. Once you’ve received confirmation that you have been accepted onto the MBA programme, the Skoll Centre will send you a link to the second part of the scholarship application.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: 10 January 2020