About University: UQ Business School aims to create an environment where the disciplines of research give students the skills to find the knowledge they need, where good ideas are tested and polished to become great ideas, where rigorous analysis is celebrated and collaboration is valued.
The University of Queensland Business School is the business school of the University of Queensland, located in Brisbane, Australia.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing MBA programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
Scholarship Benefits: From this pool of 14 scholarships, UQ Business School will specifically award up to:
- Two (2) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding indigenous MBA students
Two (2) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding international MBA students studying full-time
- Four (4) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding MBA students who are women
- Six (6) of the 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships on offer to outstanding MBA students studying either full-time or part-time
Scholarships: Up to fourteen scholarships available.
Eligibility: UQ Business School is offering up to fourteen (14) 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding students commencing the MBA program (and MBA articulation pathway) each year.
Eligible Nationalities: Australian and international students are eligible to apply.
- Meet the entry requirement to receive an unconditional offer for the MBA program (or GCBA/GDipBA articulation pathway to the MBA); and
- Provide a personal statement in video format*, of no more than five minutes in length, answering the following three questions tell the Scholarship Panel,
About your motivations for choosing to study an MBA degree and your career aspirations
About a time you overcame a professional or personal obstacle
- What have you done to make your work environment or your community a better place
- Provide your CV and two written work related references. These documents can be the same ones you use for your program application.
Deadline: Scholarship application closing dates:
- Semester one – International student, October 31 of the previous year
- Semester one – Domestic students, November 30 of the previous year
- Semester two – May 31 of the year of commencement.