Merit Scholarships for Malaysian and International Students at Monash University in Malaysia, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Malaysia Universities, Monash University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
The Monash University is offering Merit Scholarships for Malaysian and international students. Scholarships are available for all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Monash University Malaysia, the Malaysian campus of Monash University opened in 1998 and is located within the Bandar Sunway township in Malaysia. It was the first foreign university in Malaysia.
For entry to Monash University, students must meet the minimum English language requirements.
Scholarships are available for all undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Psychological Science, and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
RM5,000/semester, subject to maintaining satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification or an international senior secondary qualification accepted by the University with an outstanding Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent, as deemed by Monash University Malaysia.
- Applicants who have already commenced tertiary studies, or applicants transferring with credit exemptions and/or advanced standing, are not eligible to apply.
Malaysian and international students can apply for merit scholarships.
To enrol in a Monash Malaysia course, students generally need to satisfy three minimum entry requirements:
English Language Requirement:
- Academic entry requirements
- English language proficiency
- Age requirements.
Sound English language skills are required for all academic programs at Monash. Students can demonstrate your English language proficiency through one of the following:
How to Apply:
- Studying English at Year 12 or equivalent
- Studying at an institution where English is the language of instruction
- English Proficiency Tests
- Monash English Bridging.
To accept the scholarship, students must follow the steps below before the lapse date that is specified in your letter of offer.
The application deadline is international applicants is December 2, 2016, and for Malaysian students is February 17, 2017.