Mexican Government Scholarship Program 2016 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Mexican Government Scholarships for International Students 2015 has been offered by Government of Mexico (On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) to citizens of Citizens of more than 180 countries (from Africa, North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia, the Pacific, the Middle East, AND Non-self Governing Territories). Under Mexican Governement Scholarships eligible students can apply for Masters, PhD, Postdoctorate in all fields including Medicine. During scholarship the student will get full tuition fees, Monthly living stipend, Health Insurance, Airfare and local transportation cost. The last date for submission of application is 31 August 2015.
Following Institution(s) are participating
More than 70 Mexican institutions of higher education (IES) participate and all offer academic programs registered with the National Council for Science and Technology (CONACYT) in the National Program of Quality Graduate Degrees.
Degree Level Offered:
PhD, Masters, PostDoc
To be eligible for Mexican Government Scholarships 2016
following eligibility conditions are required.
Requirements for all applicants:
- Bachelors, Master’s or Ph.D. degree, as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- Minimum grade point average of eight (8.0) on a scale of 0 to 10, or the equivalent, for the last academic degree received.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in a program at one of the participating Mexican institutions.
Citizens of more than 180 countries (from Africa, North America, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe, Asia, the Pacific, the Middle East, AND Non-self Governing Territories).
For a complete list, please see participating countries in the Mexican Government Scholarship Program
Following Selection Criteria will be observed in Mexican Government Scholarship Program 2016.
The final decision on the scholarships is made solely by the Mexican government.
- Academic excellence of the candidate in the intended area of study.
- The intended field of study in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and job history.
- The area of study is important to and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- The program must relate to specific current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- Monthly stipend of 4 times the minimum salary in Mexico City for undergraduate mobility scholarships, specializations, master’s degrees or master’s-level research, Spanish language or Mexican culture courses, currently the equivalent of $8,412.00 pesos (approximately US $546.234 ).
- Monthly stipend of 5 times the minimum salary in Mexico City for doctoral studies and research, postdoctoral fellowships and medical specializations and subspecializations, currently the equivalent of $10,515.00 pesos (approximately US $681.90).
- Registration fees and tuition, as established by the program at each institution (see the academic programs offered by the participating IES).
- Health insurance from the Mexican Social Security Institute (IMSS), starting in the third month of the scholarship (the scholarship recipient must have health insurance that covers both major and minor medical expenses and provides international coverage for the first three months in Mexico).
- Round-trip international airfare at the beginning and end of the scholarship.
- Transportation from Mexico City to the host institution and back at the start and end of the scholarship, if studying outside of Mexico City.
Expenses Not Covered by the Scholarship
- Academic costs (registration and tuition) if not waived by the academic institution or authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Laboratory fees, workshops, language courses or other academic activities that are part of the academic program and are not waived by the academic institution.
- Fees for transferring academic credits and course revalidation.
- Cost of printing the thesis.
- Fees for obtaining the diploma and/or certificate.
- Registration in the National Registry of Foreign Citizens.
- Any other expense not mentioned above.
- Get the Application form
- Fill it Completely
- send at required address before deadline.
Last date for application submission is 15 July 2015
More Scholarship Information and Application