Ministry of Education and Science Scholarships at PSI Film Institute in Ohrid, Macedonia,2017-2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of Arts taught at Macedonia Universities, Film Institute, Ohrid Film Academy, FIOFA . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Ministry of Education and Science is welcoming international students to apply for its scholarship for Postgraduate Studies at PSI Film Institute, Film Academy – Ohrid for the academic year 2017/2018.
The tuition fee for this year applicants will be covered by the scholarship, offered by the Macedonian government authorities during all three years of the regular studies.
Film Institute, Film Academy in Ohrid prepares a new generation of filmmakers who will enter the film and television industry multi-skilled, collaborative and innovative.
Scholarships are available to pursue the Postgraduate program.
Scholarships are awarded in the following programmes:
- Creative Production
- Screenplay and dramaturgy
- Film, television, and photography – Tone
- Film, television, and photography – Montage
The beneficiaries of the scholarship will be covered costs of studying in accordance with Article 3 and paragraph 2 of the Rulebook on the method of financing, creation and development of scientific research personnel (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Macedonia” No.18/12, 64/13, 98/13, 70/14, 88/14, 74/15, 140/15 and 178/15).
The Annual Scholarship (enrollment fee) is 9,000 euros in denars. The Ministry of Education and Science will pay the enrollment fee to the institution of higher education for the first year of studies, and the payment of tuition will continue in the coming years if the beneficiary fulfills the obligations from the first or second year stipulated in the Statute of the higher education institution, for which it is required to submit an evidence to the Ministry.
Number of Scholarships:
The Ministry of Education and Science shall award 30 (thirty) scholarships for postgraduate studies at the PSI Film Institute, Film Academy – Ohird for the academic year 2017/2018:
- Creative Production – 5 scholarships
- Screenplay and dramaturgy – 5 scholarships
- Film, television, and photography – Tone – 5 scholarships
- Film, television, and photography – Montage – 5 scholarships
- Directing – 5 scholarships
- Cinematography – 5 scholarships
Right to scholarship has a candidate who meets the following conditions:
- Be enrolled in a second cycle of studies at PSI Film Institute, Film Academy – Ohrid for the first time in first year
- Have completed academic studies of first cycle lasting three or four years;
- Not be a user of another scholarship
- Have active knowledge of English, for which it is necessary to provide a certificate.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Applicants who applied at the contest, must submit the following documents:
• Diploma of completed academic studies of first cycle and certificate of success (notarized);
• Certificate that the candidate is admitted for the first time in the first year of second cycle studies in the academic year 2017/2018 at PSI Film Institute, Film Academy – Ohrid and the department to which he/she is admitted
• Hand signed statement that the candidate is not a beneficiary of scholarship for postgraduate studies in the second cycle of other providers (notarized);
• Certificate of knowledge in English
Deadline for submission of documents to the Ministry of Education and Science: September 30, 2017.