Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarship 2023, Japan. is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters, Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Tohoku University . The deadline of the scholarship is expired at 17 Feb 2023.
The Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarship at Tohoku University is a scholarship program provided by the Mitsubishi Corporation for international students who wish to study at Tohoku University. Tohoku University, or Tohokudai is a Japanese national university located in Sendai, Japan. This scholarship aims to provide financial support to international students and encourage them to study in Japan and experience Japanese culture.
Studying in Japan as an international student can be a unique and enriching experience. Japan is known for its high-quality education system, technology, and culture. Some of the benefits of studying in Japan include:
Quality Education: Japan is home to several world-renowned universities and colleges that offer excellent education and research opportunities in a variety of fields.
Technology and Innovation: Japan is one of the most technologically advanced countries in the world and is at the forefront of innovation in several industries.
Unique Culture: Japan has a rich and unique culture that is steeped in history and tradition, and international students have the opportunity to immerse themselves in it and gain a deeper understanding of Japanese customs and values.
Safety: Japan is known for its low crime rate and safe environment, making it a great place for international students to live and study.
However, it can also be challenging to adjust to a new environment and culture, and language barriers may also exist for some international students. It's important to carefully consider the challenges and opportunities before deciding to study in Japan, and to be proactive in seeking support and resources to help you succeed.
Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarship 2023, Japan. is available to undertake Masters, Undergraduate level programs at Tohoku University.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
This scholarship is partially funded.
Undergraduate: ¥120,000/month – 2 years maximum
Graduate/ Doctoral: ¥150,000/month – 2 years maximum for Graduate, 3 years maximum for Doctoral from April 2023
This scholarship is open to international students.
Applicant needs to satisfy all below
1) Private-financed undergraduate student (3rd or 4th year), graduate student or Doctoral student as of April 2023. (Must have at least one year of remaining period)
2) One who does not receive other scholarships from April 2023.
3) One who has not received the Mitsubishi Corporation International Scholarship in the past.
4) One who does not plan to go abroad for six months or longer during the scholarship period regardless of it is on leave of absence or other reasons.
by data to : [email protected]
1) Application form (Attachment 1, 4 pages in total, PC typed, signed by the applicant)
※ Avoid any changes in format, page numbers, words or parts.
※ English version can only be used if the applicant enrolls in English course, otherwise use Japanese version.
2) Transcripts from undergraduate to the most recent one available. (Copies are accepted)
※ Calculate your GPA from the one of 2021through 2021.
※ If a transcript including grades from 2021 is not available, an explanation letter must be submitted.
3) Certificate of Enrollment （or ‘Letter of Acceptance’ if you are enrolling in April 2023）
4) A Copy of Residence Card (both sides)
5) Personal Information Form for Private-financed International Students
6) Statement of Household Finances
※ 5) and 6） are not necessary if submitted after October 2022.
7) Letter of Recommendation (Attachment 2)
※ Submit after the recommendation from the School of Engineering is confirmed.
※ Leave GPA section blank if a transcript from 2021 is not available but comments for grades must be described.
Obtain from the International Affairs Section by Email ([email protected]).
Send an email stating your name, student ID and the name of English course you are enrolled in.
International Affairs Section, School of Engineering (Center Hall 3F) by February 17, 2023
Achievement Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students: Engineering and Information Technology, University of Technology Sydney