Moappz Technologies New E-commerce Scholarship in India, 2019 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Moappz Technologies (P) Ltd is delighted to announce New E-commerce International Scholarship 2019. This scholarship is open for the applicants who are enrolled in an accredited high school, college or university across the world.
The applicants have an opportunity to win $1,500 USD. All scholarships are non-transferable and payment is made in the form of a check to the educational institution attended by the student.
Scholarship Provider: At MoArmouz, they strive to push the boundaries of design and technology. The products they provide are designed and manufactured with the highest standards.
Degree Level: The scholarship is open for high school, college or university program.
Available Subject: The scholarship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Benefits: The winner will receive:
- $1,500 USD. All scholarships are non-transferable.
- The payment is made in the form of a check to the educational institution attended by the student.
- Every winner should have submitted all proof needed to prove they are a current student.
- There will be no cash awarded to winners.
- Receiving a scholarship is contingent upon all the terms and conditions and upon eligibility.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: They only accept applicants who show proof that they are studying and enrolled in an accredited school/university. You must be at least seventeen years old to apply, so the ages are really open to just about anyone. The scholarship contest is considered as an international, so don’t feel like your school/university might not be considered for its location. Moreover, Terms and conditions apply.
- They want the applicants to write a 600 words essay on the following:
- Why is e-commerce good for the growth of the business?
- Tell us about the new business ideas that could cope well in the e-commerce world?
- How can these new ideas be beneficial to customers and make their life easier?
- Are you currently working on any idea that would ease the working of e-commerce professionals on daily basis?
- Your submission should also include the following items:
- An image copy or PDF of your current student ID (make sure it’s not expired).
- Personal information like the name in full, residential and telephone among others, the name of the school and your area of study.
- A 600 words essay which answers the questions that we have mentioned above. The main point of the scholarship is to understand what type of ideas you have in terms of e-commerce development. They encourage you to get as descriptive as possible.
- Submit all of the documents in PDF form. They prefer formatting to be in Arial, 12-point font and double-spaced.
To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit their work to [email protected]
Deadline: February 28, 2019