MODUL University Next Generation Scholarships in Austria, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of taught at MODUL University Vienna . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The MODUL University Vienna (MU Vienna) is offering Next Generation Scholarship for PhD students. Successful applicants will be granted a substantial reduction or even a scholarship up to 50% of the tuition fees of €45,000.
MODUL University Vienna (MU Vienna) is a private university established in 1908 in Vienna, Austria, focusing on social and economic development, particularly in the areas of tourism, new media information technology, sustainability, business management, and public governance.
All applicants are required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language. Applicants who are English native speakers or have conducted their previous education in the English language for a minimum of two years are exempt from this requirement.
Scholarships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
Scholarships are awarded within the area of Sustainable Tourism and Sustainability of Tourism; Social Entrepreneurship and Investment; Technology-based Observation and Forecasting of Economic and Societal Trends; Sustainable Consumer Behavior; Sustainable Management and Leadership; Sustainable Governance, Social Sustainability and the Well-being of Societies and Digital Consumers and Service Innovation.
Successful applicants will be granted a substantial reduction or even a scholarship up to 50% of the tuition fees of €45,000.
Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Applicants must have master’s degree.
It has to contain a research proposal according to one of the research areas as listed above. The exposé of about 5 to 10 pages should cover:
- The relevance of the intended research
- The current state of knowledge about the topic and a characterization of usual conceptual approaches
- The research question
- The planned methodology and its feasibility and how the costs of data collection will be financed
- Potential or expected outcomes, the benefit for industry and/or society, and foreseeable points of criticism and discussion
- The proposal is not considered binding for the actual dissertation which will be written in case of a successful application.
- The application must also include a written statement by an MU Vienna Professor willing to supervise the candidate.
Please use the DreamApply application tool if you intend to apply only to MODUL University Vienna.
For Non-visa Applicants: August 31, 2018, and Visa Applicants: May 31, 2018