MOFCOM Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students in china 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .MOFCOM Postgraduate Scholarship
in China, Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China is inviting applications for MOFCOM Scholarship from international students. Scholarship is available for pursuing postgraduate degree education in China and entrusts China Scholarship Council to administer the Scholarship. MOFCOM Scholarship supports Master’s program for 2-3 years or PhD program for 3-4 years. Scholarship winners must register for English-taught program if such program is available. When only Chinese-taught program is available, students should take Chinese language training courses for one to two years before moving on to their degree study. The last date of submission of application is 15th June 2015.
Ministry of Commerce of People’s Republic of China
Scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the Chinese university.
Scholarship is available for pursuing postgraduate degree education in China and entrusts China Scholarship Council to administer the Scholarship.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder when applying for master’s program;
- be a master’s degree holder when applying for doctoral program;
- be under the age of 45 when applying;
- have sufficient English or Chinese proficiency which meets the academic requirements of the program.
International students (other than the People’s Republic of China) can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover:
Total offer is of:
- tuition waiver;
- on-campus accommodation;
- 3000RMB per month per master student,
- 3500RMB per month per PhD student;
- medical insurance
- one-time round-trip international air tickets.
Scholarship winners will get the admission package from ECCO of the Chinese Embassy by the end of August, 2015.
The mode of applying is online.
- Application Form for MOFCOM Scholarship;
- Ensure you have both submitted it online and printed the hard copy via www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or www.campuschina.org
- For more application instructions, please check Attachment I.
- Photocopy of highest diploma;
- Photocopy of academic transcripts;
- A Study Plan or Research Proposal with a minimum of 400 words;
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form;
Application documents (two sets of hardcopies) should be true and complete, and sent to ECCO of the Chinese Embassy before 15st June, 2015. No application documents will be returned regardless of the scholarship result.
The last date of submission of application is 15th June 2015.
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Scholarships in China