Monabiphot Masters Scholarships for International Students in France, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Photonics taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
ENS Paris-Saclay is inviting applications for Monabiphot Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships. These scholarships are open to both EU and non-EU students.
This Master Course offers an original qualification in the highly innovative domain of molecular photonics for telecommunications and biology. Skills will be acquired at the strongly interdisciplinary level needed to master emerging technologies and to develop original concepts and applications aiming at novel technological breakthroughs in this domain.
The ENS Paris-Saclay used to be Cachan. It is located in Cachan dans le Val-de-Marne department near Paris, in the Ile-de-France area of France. It is one of the most prestigious and selective French Grandes Ecoles.
Scholarships are available for pursuing Erasmus Mundus masters programme.
Scholarships are awarded to study Molecular nano- and bio-photonics .
Scholarships funded by the European Union:
- Non-EU students (“Partner countries”): 23 500 € per year (3 scholarships)
- EU students (“Program countries”): 16 000 € per year (1 scholarship)
- Additional scholarships for specific regions : The maximum amount of one additional scholarship is estimated – as for any other scholarship in the framework of this call – at 47.000 Euro
The programme is aimed at students already awarded or expecting a BSc (or a higher degree) or equivalent before the starting date of the first term (September 2017 for the current applications).
Both EU students and Non-EU students are eligible to apply.
A complete application file must include
- This application form (included below), containing your complete and updated curriculum vitae,
- Officially certified copies and translations of your diplomas and grades into English or French or Spanish (please send a scanned version together with this form by e-mail). Please note that selected students will be asked to bring the original diplomas at arrival,
- Scanned copy of your registration certificate for 2016-2017 (if you are currently enrolled in a higher education institution),
- Scanned copy of your passport or any other ID,
- Two recommendation letters at least (according to the enclosed Recommendation Letter Form) to be sent by referees directly to the Coordinator by e-mail only .
The deadline for application is January 31, 2017.