Scholarships are offered for all subjects related to leadership at university.
Scholarships are available for undergraduate and postgraduate degree levels.
- International student
- Commencing a full time undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia (you must have received a full Monash course offer)
- Note: the following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medicine/Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (eg Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year)
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University
- Students studying Australian Year 12*
- Students studying Australian Year 12 may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence
Monash University 2015 International Scholarship, Australia
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs)
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events
- Commencing undergraduate students will also be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds - our program that connects and challenges high-achieving first-year students
Number of Awards:
There are up to Four awards available.
- Application mode is online
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application - this will not be considered
Application Deadline: 15 April 2015
Please Click here to visit the Official website of University.
Read more: Study in Australia