MREPC Undergraduate Study Programme in Malaysia 2015 is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .MREPC Undergraduate Study Programme
For the academic year 2015-2016, Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) is offering scholarships for Malaysian students. Full time student currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS can apply for this scholarship. Scholarship covers tuition fees, living allowance, internship opportunities and employment opportunities with industry upon graduation. The last date of submission of application is 5 May 2015.
Malaysian Rubber Export Promotion Council (MREPC) in Malaysia.
Scholarship is awarded in the field of Engineering in Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronic/ Industrial/, Material/ Energy, Polymer Science & Technology, Environmental Studies, Economics/ Marketing/ Business Studies/ Accountancy/ Statistical Analysis and IT/ Computer Science / Computer System Engineering.
Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS.
- Malaysian citizen and be a full-time student at a IPTA/local IPTS
- Outstanding academic results in SPM and STPM or equivalent, as well as undergraduate programme (if any)
- Secured placement or currently pursuing undergraduate study programme (Year 1 or 2) at IPTA/IPTS
- Active participation in extracurricular activities or community service will be an advantage
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship, financial aid or award
- Able to provide two credible guarantors
Malaysian citizen is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
What does it cover:
- Tuition fees
- Living allowance
- Internship opportunities
- Employment opportunities with industry upon graduation
- Logon to MREPC Scholarships Online Application Form
- Submit your completed application with all relevant documents
The Last date of submission of online application is 5 May 2015
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Read more: Study in Malaysia