MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship 2017, Ireland is open for . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship 2017, Ireland
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is pleased to offer MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship to study in Ireland. The scholarship is open to both Irish residents and international applicants.
The UCD Smurfit MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship will be awarded to the candidate deemed to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel. UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified. The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is Ireland’s leading business school and research centre. The school offers a wide range of postgraduate business programmes that equip students to become the business leaders of the future.
- Scholarship is available for pursuing MSc programme.
- Scholarship is awarded in the field of Aviation Finance.
- The prize consists of one year’s tuition fees for 2017/2018, worth up to €21,300.
Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- An Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent)
- A strong curriculum vitae / resume
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
- If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognise).
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarship is open to both Irish residents and international applicants.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have an Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent).
English language Requirements: If applicable to you when applying, our minimum English Language Requirement met with an overall IELTS of minimum 7.0, TOEFL 100 / 120 (or equivalent in a test we recognise).
Application Procedure: There is no separate applications process for this scholarship, therefore. It is based on the quality of your actual course application. All those with Full, Unconditional Offers in the first week of June 2017 will be automatically considered. The School will then select a small shortlist. These candidates will then be interviewed with a view to selecting a winner by mid-June 2017.
Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 31st May 2017.