MSc Clinical and Health Sciences with Molecular Pathology Bursaries at Newcastle University in UK, 2017/2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Health Sciences, Molecular Pathology taught at Newcastle University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: Newcastle University is offering MSc Clinical and Health Sciences with Molecular Pathology Bursaries for 2017-2018 academic year. EU and International applicants can apply for these Bursaries.
This Studentship aims to assist high education achieving and highly motivated EU and international students at Newcastle University.
About University: Newcastle University (Officially, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England. The University can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery. Newcastle University is a red brick university and is a member of the Russell Group, an association of prestigious research-intensive UK universities.
Degree Level: These Bursaries are available to pursue MSc programme.
Available Subject: These Bursaries are awarded in Clinical and Health Sciences with Molecular Pathology.
Scholarship Benefits: There are a number of bursaries available each worth up to a maximum £2,430 which equates to the Postgraduate Certificate programme tuition fee for the Clinical and Health Sciences with Molecular Pathology programme.
Eligibility Criteria: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for studentships:
- Students can apply for the PG Certificate, PG Diploma or MSc in Clinical and Health Sciences in Molecular Pathology.
- Applicants who are successfully awarded funding must study both of the two molecular pathology-specific modules in their first year of study.
- Applicants who are successfully awarded funding will be required to contribute to course evaluation. This may include an interview on completion of the course.
Eligible Nationality: EU and International applicants can apply for these Bursaries.
Application Procedure: Students can apply for a bursary at the same time that you apply for a place on the PG Certificate, PG Diploma or MSc programme on our Online Application Portal.
Your personal statement should include the following information:
- The importance of molecular pathology in modern healthcare (maximum 500 words)
- Your reasons and motivation for wanting to undertake this programme
- How successfully completing the programme will assist your personal and professional development
- What are the likely patient and/or organisation benefits that will result from you successfully completing the programme?
Deadline: The application deadline is August 11, 2017.