MSCA Seal of Excellence @UniPD Research Fellowships in Italy, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The University of Padova is calling applications from young researchers to apply for its MSCA Seal of Excellence @UniPD funding programme. Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
The Marie Sklodowska-Curie actions (MSCA) are funded under the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 programme and aim at supporting the training and career development of researchers.
The University of Padova strongly prioritises third level education and has been recently enhancing the support for research training, with the aim at always pursuing the highest standards.
In order to apply for the University of Padova, students must provide certificates to prove their language competences in Italian and/or English.
Fellowships are available to pursue research.
The “MSCA Seal of [email protected]
” aims at supporting up to ten projects, submitted by researchers who have received the “Seal of Excellence – MSC Action” in the MSCA IF Call for proposals and possess the requirements listed in Article 2 of the present call.
The call for applications aims at granting 50,000 Euros for each year of activity, for the whole duration of the project indicated in the MSCA-IF 2017 proposal. The budget has to be used for covering the cost of a research grant (40,000 Euros) and research, training and networking expenses (10,000 Euros).
Researchers of all nationalities are eligible
Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- At the closure of the call, all proposals shall be checked to ensure they meet the eligibility requirements in accordance with Article 2. Eligibility is checked on the basis of the information the candidate has provided in his/her application folder and verifying that all submitted documents and declarations are correct and complete.
- Candidates excluded from the selection process will be informed via e-mail. Should a candidate detect an error in the eligibility check, (s)he can notify the University of Padova following the instructions specified in the email message. If a written notification is not sent within 5 working days after the proposal’s disqualification was notified, the disqualification shall become effective.
- In any event, applicants will be admitted to the selection process with reserve and the University of Padova can disqualify proposals at any point of the selection process, should it find that any admission requirements are missing.
Each applicant is invited to present an application folder including the following documents2, in pdf format:
- Application form (Attachment 1)
- Copy of personal ID (national ID or valid passport)
- Copy of the MSCA-IF project submitted to the European Commission under the 2017 call (Part A and B)
- Evaluation Summary Report stating the project score
- Copy of the Seal of Excellence Certificate awarded by the European Commission, if available at the time of the candidate’s application
- Copy of the PhD certificate or the other equivalent degree. Italian candidates may prove their degree by presenting a self-certification (Attachment 2). As an alternative, candidates who do not possess a PhD must submit all the necessary documents proving they have at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience
- Letter of commitment signed by the Head of Department at the University of Padova, which the candidate indicated in the project that was assigned the Seal of Excellence (Attachment 3).
The applications for funding shall be exclusively sent by e-mail to finanziamenti.ricercaue-at-unipd.it by the following deadline.
April 16, 2018