MUIS Merit Partial Scholarships is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Macquarie University International Scholarship (MUIS) Merit Partial Scholarships
he MUIS provides a partial tuition fee scholarship for outstanding students to study at Macquarie University North Ryde campus. It has been designed to recognise academic excellence and provide financial assistance for international students. MUIS Merit Partial Scholarships are country-specific and will be awarded progressively through the year to future applicants to Macquarie University. The MUIS is highly competitive and awarded based on academic merit.
Deadline: Allocated on a monthly basis before the commencement of Semester.
MUIS Merit is a Partial Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies, it is equivalent to $5,000 and it will be awarded towards the commencement fee or reimbursed if fees already paid.
The MUIS Merit Scholarships do NOT provide financial support in the form of a living allowance, nor does it provide for the cost of visa application, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), airfares, accommodation, conferences or other costs associated with study. This scholarship is not available to students studying at Macquarie City Campus or the Sydney Institute of Business & Technology (SIBT).
The MUIS Merit Scholarship is a single scholarship and not available to be renewed.
Who can apply?
You are not eligible if:
- Be a citizen of any of the following countries.
- Have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course to be considered for a scholarship (must hold a full offer of admission for North Ryde by the application deadline).
- Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program which is equivalent in level.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You are enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT.
Click here to view details.