Music Scholarships at the Regent’s International School of Bangkok in Thailand, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of Music taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Applications are now open for 2017 Music Scholarships Applications. The Regent’s International School of Bangkok is looking for enthusiastic musicians who want to improve their music skills, contribute to the growth of orchestral music at Regent’s International School Bangkok and continue their education in an international environment.
A special opportunity for those who have a passion for music to achieve up to 100% scholarship at the Regent’s International School, Bangkok.
The aim of this scholarship is to look for enthusiastic musicians who want to improve their music skills, contribute to the growth of orchestral music at Regent’s International School Bangkok and continue their education in an international environment.
Scholarships are available for pursuing the career in music.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of music.
- Participation in master classes with international artists
- Performances at major concert venues
- Opportunity to study IGCSE and IB Music
- World class professional musicians available for student mentoring
The applicant needs to be above average in playing a musical/orchestral instrument (minimum of ABRSM Grade 4 where applicable). Singers who know how to play an instrument are also welcome to apply. Age limits between 8-16 yrs.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Along with the application form
please send in samples of performances in the form of YouTube links, CD, Flash drive, etc. to admissions-bkk-at-regents.ac.th.
Applicants will need to submit:
- Play two contrasting pieces on your musical instrument (5-10 minutes each).
- Read and play scales in a range suitable for your instrument (incl. major and minor keys).
- Undergo an interview with the Head of Music regarding your experience and interest.
(Applicants are allowed to bring their notes. If the applicant requires an accompanist please attach a copy of the music notes with the application.)
- Along with the application form please send in samples of performances in the form of YouTube links, CD, Flash drive, etc.
The application deadline is January 31, 2017