NABA Extraordinary Explorations Interior Design Masters Scholarship Competition in Italy, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Interior Design taught at NABA International Academy . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
NABA is currently accepting applications for “Extraordinary Explorations Competition” the best 5 projects will receive 5 scholarships for the Master in Interior Design in September 2018.
NABA is an internationally renowned innovative arts and design academy based in the heart of Milan’s design scene. NABA is the largest private educational academy in Italy offering six BA and seven MA courses, all recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR).
International students should hold a valid high school diploma, equivalent to an Italian secondary school diploma (obtained at the end of a period of study lasting at least 12 years) and IELTS 5.0 for non-native speakers.
Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded in Interior Design in September 2018
The five best projects will be awarded a scholarship for partial coverage of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA in Interior Design starting in September 2018.
Number of Scholarships:
- 1st prize: nr. 1 scholarship covering 60% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program
2nd prize: nr. 1 scholarship covering 50% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program
• 3rd prize: nr. 1 scholarship covering 40% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program
• 2 special mentions covering 20% of the tuition fee to attend the first year of the MA Program
Up to 5 scholarships are available
International students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The competition is open to young designers coming from architecture, interior design, and engineering faculties or professionals willing to explore the boundaries and constraints of the world of interior design, acquiring and widening their knowledge, critical awareness, original thinking.
Candidates holding a first-level academic diploma or BA degree, or about to graduate within the academic year 2017/18 and with a knowledge of the Italian/English language (according to the medium of instruction of the program) equal to a complete B1 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (IELTS 5.0 or equivalent for English programs).
Competition participants are expected to submit no more than three A3 sketches and a short text
written in English. The materials are to be provided in a digital format (pdf file, max 10 Mb). Entrants are free to choose the scale of reference for their designs but should specify what scale has been used. When illustrating designs, particular importance should be given to the visual and scenic representation of the interior space (3d models, perspective views, and sections, rendering, etc.).
Candidates are also required to submit:
- Personal portfolio of works and projects
- Detailed curriculum vitae
- Motivation statement
- Copy of Bachelor Degree/Academic diploma translated into
- Academic transcript/mark sheet of previous studies, translated into English/Italian, listing subjects and exams, with the corresponding number of hours/credits;
- NABA Master Programs Application Form – Academic Year 2018/2019
- Candidates are asked to send their materials in English language and in two files in PDF format: one including competition project and one including the remaining materials.
- Application fee is waived for competition participants
May 11, 2018