Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarships for Non-Chinese Students in China, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Postgraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Nanjing Normal University is delighted to offer Nanjing Municipal Government Scholarship to pursue postgraduate, undergraduate and non-degree programmes. Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The aim of the university is to provide financial help to Non-Chinese citizens.
Nanjing Normal University is a normal university in Nanjing, Jiangsu province, China. Located in the ancient capital of six dynasties in Chinese history, Nanjing Normal University is one of the provincial key universities of “Project 211” under the supervision of the Ministry of Education and Jiangsu Provincial Government. Nanjing Normal University is now ranked as one of the top 5 normal universities and top 50 comprehensive universities in China with a number of national top subjects.
Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Non-Degree programme.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Number of Scholarships:
- Postgraduate student: CNY20, 000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year.
- Undergraduate student: CNY10, 000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year.
- Non-degree program student / Exchange student: the One-off reward of CNY5000 every six months.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Education background and age limit:
a) Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
b) Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
c) Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants for the non-degree program more than six months.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by the Chinese government.
- Applicants should have the corresponding Chinese language level, and provide HSK certificate. Applicants for English-taught programs are not included.
Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Submit the required documents in 2 copies within the required time to Admission Office, College of International Students;
And send the scanned copy of the documents within the required time to admission-at-seu.edu.cn.
- Filled Application Form of Nanjing Government Scholarship in Chinese or English.
- Highest diploma/degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school students or university students shall also provide Certificate of Enrollment from the school or the university they are studying in. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Research Proposal in Chinese or English.
- Recommendation letters: Applicants for postgraduate studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors with contact details of referees.
- Valid HSK Certificate (if available).
- Scanned copy of the passport photo page.
- Physical Examination Record of Foreigners
- Please Note: Submitted documents will not be returned regardless of the result of the application.
Scholarship application deadline is October 1, 2017.