Nanyang Fellows Scholarship, NTU, 2013 , Singapore is open for . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .Nanyang Technological University offers Master’s Scholarship for International Students in the field Business Administration in Singapore
Study subject is Business Administration.
This scholarship is for pursuing master’s level.
Nanyang Technological University
Scholarship can be taken at:
- Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents are not eligible to apply.
- At least 8 years of post-graduation experience including 5 years of managerial experience.
- Possess excellent undergraduate degrees.
- Have demonstrated leadership qualities and potential in his/her organisation and/or community service.
– A good score in TOEFL or IELTS is required for applicants from non-English speaking university.
- Applicants must be nominated by the head of company/organisation/ministry in which the applicant is serving.
- You should not be on paid employment or accept paid employment or concurrently hold any other scholarship, fellowship, bursary or top-up allowance during the prescribed period of the award.
Scholarship Open for International Students:
International student can apply for this Scholarship.
The Nanyang Fellows MBA is a full-time one-year elite MBA Programmer designed for exceptional mid-career executives destined for the pinnacle of leadership.
Tenure of award:
Each scholarship is tenable for a period of 1 year only.
A monthly stipend of S$1200 and lodging with return airfare to MIT may also be awarded to outstanding candidates from the civil service.
Scholarship Application Deadline:
Do submit your applications till 31 January 2013.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
Further Scholarship Information and Application