Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship at Australian National University, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Economics taught at Australian National University . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
The Australian National University is looking for excellent applicants for its Neil Vousden Memorial Scholarship to pursue master’s programme. This scholarship is open to both Australian or international students.
The aim of this scholarship is to recruit high calibre students into the Master of Economics programme.
The Australian National University (ANU) is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
Scholarships are available for master programme.
Scholarships are awarded in the field of Economics.
This scholarship will cover the following:
Numbers of Scholarships
- Up to 2 awards valued at up to 33% of the value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Stipend Scholarship are available each year. The award will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date for two semesters following the awarding of the scholarship unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer.
: Up to two scholarships are available.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Is a domestic or International student.
- Has applied for admission and will enrol into the Master of Economics.
- Will have completed at least 24 units of study in the Master of Economics.
Australian or International students are eligible for this scholarship.
Applicants can apply online:
- Applicants must complete and submit an online application form by the nominated deadline, along with any necessary written responses or documentation to support their application.
The application deadline is July 14, 2017.