Netherlands Radboud University Fellowships in Psychology for Non-Dutch Students 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of Social Sciences taught at Radboud University Nijmegen . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Radboud University is inviting applications for Fellowships in Psychology for candidates with a disciplinary background in Psychology, who focus on social structures of gender and its intersecting categories.
The Radboud Gender & Diversity Studies (Radboud GDS) connects researchers from different disciplinary backgrounds with different perspectives and methods. Our goal is to enable collaboration and to work together to understand complex contemporary social issues. Interdisciplinary collaboration ensures knowledge that transcends discipline and is essential for analyzing major social problems.
Scholarship Provider: Radboud University is situated in the oldest city in the Netherlands. It has seven faculties and enrols over 18000 students. Radboud University has grouped its research within research institutes with the aim of creating an optimal research environment which has good focus and a critical mass.
Degree Level: This is a two-year fellowship at Radboud University in the Netherlands.
Available Subject: This position will be filled at the Faculty of Social Sciences (Department of Social Psychology and Department of Gender & Diversity Studies).
Scholarship Benefits: Fellows of the Radboud Excellence Initiative become a member of staff at the university. They receive remuneration in line with the collective labor agreement for Dutch universities. They will be entered into scale 11 which allows for their monthly pre-tax salary to be between €3,299 and €4,500.
Eligible Nationalities: Non-Dutch students are eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must strictly meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a promising researcher who has completed their doctorate between two and eight years at the point of nomination;
- Be non-Dutch and based outside of the Netherlands;
- Have a background in Psychology, with the main focus on Gender & Diversity research;
- Experience with, or willingness to teach BA and MA courses;
- Have an excellent command of English (proven).
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have an excellent command of English (proven).
Application Procedure: You can apply by sending an email to w.meerstadt-at-ru.nl.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply before 1 September 2018
- Include the following documents in your application:
- Your curriculum vitae
- A complete list of your publications
- A research plan (1 A4) for your prospective project at Radboud University.
Deadline: September 1, 2018