The programme includes three different courses:
- Migration management and protection
- Migration and development
- Migration Policy
Management Diploma Programme
- This scholarship programme is available to government officials, with a minimum of three years’ work experience in the field of migration and/or asylum. To be eligible for this scholarship, participants must:
- provide evidence that they have been working for a government department of an eligible country, in the field of asylum and/or migration, for at least three years;
- obtain support from their employers, in the form of a letter stating that they will still be employed and paid for the duration of the programme.
- Scholarship includes the following components:
- Monthly sum to pay housing and living costs for a maximum of three months;
- Economy class return ticket and visa costs;
- Lump sum for excursions;
- Tuition fee waiver.
Number of Awards:
There are up to 10 awards are offered.
Application Deadline: 16 Jan 2015
Please Click Here to visit the Official Website of University.
Share this Scholarship for others