Newcastle University London International Scholarships in UK, 2017 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Newcastle University . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Applications are invited for Newcastle University London International Scholarships for September 2017 start. These Scholarships are available to undertake undergraduate and master’s level study.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Newcastle University is a public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England.
Scholarships are available to undertake Undergraduate and Master’s level study.
Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Scholarship of £3,000 value will be awarded for September 2017 start for one year of study.
Number of Scholarships:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Applicants can only apply and are considered for a Newcastle University London International Scholarship after they have been offered a place to study on their chosen degree course and have been assessed as international for fees purposes. They must also be:
- registered at Newcastle University London for the 2017/18 academic year
- registered for an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Newcastle University London
Applicants should note that the following students are not eligible to receive Newcastle University International Scholarships:
- UK or EU students assessed as ‘home’ for fee purposes
- PhD students and Newcastle University London students on an intercalating placement year
- holders of fully-funded scholarships (full payment of fees and living expenses) such as Chevening Scholarships, Commonwealth Scholarships or other fully sponsored awards
- students in receipt of India Great Scholarships or Santander Scholarships
- students progressing from university preparation programmes
- current students, registered in 2016/17 or earlier, who have already commenced Undergraduate or Masters’ studies at the time of the award: awards cannot be made retrospectively
- applicants initially assessed as international for fee purposes but whose fees change to ‘home’
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Academic offer holders on an eligible course who have been assessed as international for fees purposes will be invited to apply for the Newcastle University London International Scholarship. Details of how to apply will be emailed to those that have applied shortly after an academic offer has been made.
There are three closing dates, March 8, 2017, May 5, 2017, and July 31, 2017.