Nomis Research Fellowship Program at University of Basel in Switzerland, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Research, Fellowship level programm(s) in the field of Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities taught at University of Basel . The deadline of the scholarship is .Scholarship Description:
Applications are invited for Nomis Fellowship Program at the University of Basel in Switzerland. International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
The Nomis Fellowship Program supports groundbreaking research projects related to how images act as models or paradigms in scientific and aesthetic contexts.
The University of Basel is located in Basel, Switzerland. Founded on 4 April 1460, it is Switzerland’s oldest university and is counted among the leading institutions of the country. The associated University Library of Basel is the largest and among the most important libraries in the whole of the country.
Fellowships are available for Junior and Senior research fellows.
Fellowships are awarded in the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences.
They provide a generous salary, travel funds, and access to excellent academic infrastructure.
Number of Scholarships:
Up to three fellowships are available.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Possess a doctoral degree and
- Have published either a monograph (e.g. their dissertation) or have three publications in journals or collected volumes.
- Applicants from all academic fields whose research relates to images as models are invited to apply.
- Applications may be submitted in either German or English.
International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
Please submit application materials as a single PDF file by October 20, 2017. Applications that do not conform to this format or received after this date will not receive consideration. Inquiries and applications should be sent to eikones-at-unibas.ch.
- Cover letter
- Contact details for two references
- Proof of doctorate degree
- Project description (2–3 pages), plus bibliography
- Published writing sample (20 pages)
Scholarship application deadline is October 20, 2017.