Northumbria University International Scholarships UK, 2018 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows level programm(s) in the field of taught at . The deadline of the scholarship is .
Scholarship Description: The Northumbria University is proud to offer 2 scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% of year 1 international postgraduate tuition fees to students who apply for a full masters programme by November 15, 2017.
University’s aim is to grow high-quality research and use it to drive excellence in all of our activities
About University: Northumbria University, of13:17:17ficially the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, is a university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. A former polytechnic, it was established as one of the new universities in 1992. It is a member of the University Alliance and the second University of Newcastle.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
Available Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship benefits: The University will be awarding 2 scholarships worth 100% and 3 scholarships worth 50% of Year 1 international Postgraduate tuition fees to students.
Eligible Nationalities: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Eligibility Criteria: You must meet the following conditions to compete for one of the five available scholarships:
- You must be ordinarily resident in a country outside of the United Kingdom or it’s dependencies and the European Union
- You must hold an ‘international’ fee status
- Students who have applied for a Postgraduate programme at the University by 15 November 2017 can apply for a scholarship worth 100% or 50% of the Year 1 international tuition fees
- You must accept an offer made by the University by following the instructions, which will be sent to you. Please note that students holding both conditional and unconditional offers are eligible to enter
- You must be joining Year 1 of a Postgraduate programme commencing in January 2018
- You must not have previously studied at the University
- You must not be joining the University through an articulation agreement
- Employees, agents or contractors of Northumbria University are not eligible
Application Procedure: Students must submit an online application for a place on a Programme. University will ask you to submit a video lasting no more than 30 seconds which we will share on the University’s social media channels. Your video should answer one key question "Why is Northumbria a great place to prepare for your future?"
Deadline: November 15, 2017