Structural Biology and Drug Development Postdoctoral Fellowships at University of Oslo in Norway, 2018
Pasteur-Roux and Pasteur-Cantarini Postdoctoral Fellowships for International Students in France, 2018
UiT Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowship for International Students in Norway, 2018
- Fellowships are available to pursue Postdoctoral programme.
- Fellowships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Successful candidates will be invited to Tromsø for 30 and 31 May 2018 to meet the potential future supervisor and attend a symposium on how to write a successful MSCA-IF proposal (flight tickets and hotel are covered).
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- PhD fellowship in Exotoxicology at University of Oslo in Norway.
- A complete fellowship will be awarded. Salary will be NOK 436 900 – 490 900 per year, depending on qualifications and seniority.
- International students are eligible to apply.